We’re a family-owned business, and we hire people we know, like and trust. We don’t like the word “client.” We love the word “partner.” Our core values include treating our business partners (you) as family. We have the track record you’re going to trust, a team you’re going to like, and we hope you get to know us soon. Values can be tough to talk about on a website. We prefer to live our values each and every day by providing our team a comfortable, nurturing and professional work environment filled with creative, supportive and successful people. We carry our values with us through every business engagement. Whether it’s a one-time project or long-term partnership, you’ll receive our honest opinions, our best efforts and team attitude that is designed to deliver you a memorable and successful marketing experience.
Data leader. Online pioneer. Analytical problem solver.
Dr. Jed Jones
- Co-Founder, Data Scientist & Digital Director
- About Jed
- Jed has an algorithm on how to solve your business challenge, and the marketing savvy to make all digital things happen. He runs our new Open Door Data division.
Strategy. Branding. Media nerd. Marketing profession advocate.
- Co-Founder & Lead Strategist
- About Darren
- If Darren could tour the country presenting on marketing strategy and promoting the idea that marketing is best left to the professionals, he’d probably leave tomorrow.
Idea Crafter. Story Teller. Creator of beautiful things.
- Lead Graphic Designer
- About Sarah
- Sarah creates meaning through design. Her work is deeply rooted from both the left and right sides of the brain.
Multi-talented. On Point. Idea improver. Email excellence.
- Business Analyst & Conversion Specialist
- About Leah
- Leah makes reading the numbers and improving response rates with targeted creative seem fun. And for her, it is.
Creative concepts. Neuromarketer. Media junkie.
- Managing Director, Denver
- About David
- Jack of all trades, master of all of them. David has the gift to conceive, produce and manage it all.
Adventure seeker. Music and dog lover. Word nerd.
Artist. Wildly creative. Spunky. Loves purple.
- Social Media Manager
- About Stephanie
Stephanie can normally be found behind the lens of her camera photographing content for our clients.
Numbers. Digital Lover. Father. Austin Proud.
Explorer. Curator. Client Focused. Goal Driven.
- Social Media Manager
- About Jordan
Jordan loves to create fun, experience driven content enabling followers to engage with a brand at a new level.
Traveler. Hill Country Original. Precision.
Keeper of books. Detail-oriented. Sports Mom.
- A/R & A/P Specialist
- About Jaime
- Dollars and cents… Jaime keeps the numbers straight, always making sure our clients and partners have financial transparency.
Wages war on cookie cutter strategies. Shaved head to work with Darren & Jed.
- Senior Digital Strategist
- About Dustin
- If you cut Dustin – he will bleed Digital Marketing all over the floor. He has an intimate understanding of visitor conversion behavior and landing experience testing (split & multi-variate) that’s proven successful in many markets, in many verticals.
Destination & Entertainment
- Flix Brewhouse
- Gristmill Restaurant (in historic Gruene, TX)
- Landa Park Golf Course
- Lifts West Condominiums
- Volente Boat Club
Financial & E-Commerce
- Brinderson Holdings
- CB Capital
- Green Bank
- Westwood Financial
- Kirby Walls Custom Builders
Tourism & CVB
- City of Fredericksburg, TX, Chamber & CVB
- City of Georgetown, TX, CVB
- City of New Braunfels, TX, CVB
- Washington County (Brenham), Tx Chamber & CVB
Franchise & Multi-Unit
- Austin Regional Clinic
- Dr. Tamara McReynolds, DO
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
- Hogaboom Road
- JO Design
- Schaefer Advertising
- Screamer Co.
- Aventas, Inc.
- Beldon Home Solutions
- Better Business Bureau – Tarrant County
- Chic Punk Love
- LoDan Electronics
Faith & Non-Profit
- Habitat for Humanity
- St. Stephen Presbyterian Church
- Urban Roots
- Flower Mound Humane Society
Chamber, Tourism, Destination and Economic Development
- Canyon Lake Area Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Hill Country River Region
- W.O.R.D. of Comal County