Welcome To MindEcology–Denver.
We are a unique business-intelligence marketing group with offices in the heart of Denver and beyond. We are pioneers in personalized, data-driven marketing and persona-development all of which will make your marketing dramatically smarter, and your revenues increase accordingly, easily exceeding every metric your business goals ever envisioned. Imagine your day-to-day marketing having:
Greater in-depth understanding of your best customer
Ability to overlay customer profile to FIND more best prospects
Improved conversion rates and revenue
Data & Research – Your Biggest Challenge?
Communication with your audience today is a tremendous challenge. Silents, Millennials, Gen X, Boomers as well as overlaps and subsets – they all provide marketing obstacles. MindEcology – Denver can help you navigate those changes and connect you with your top prospects. To learn more about our data and research, please click here.
Or if you’re looking data analytics problem that falls outside of the area of marketing, MindEcology’s new data science division, called OpenDoorData. Think of it as the data engine inside MindEcology – but applicable to any type of non-marketing data challenge you may have. Click here to learn more about OpenDoorData
Research-Fueled Strategic Messaging
We utilize data appends and modeling to define your best customer and personality profiles. This allows you to craft more engaging communications as well as the best tactics to reach them. We will help create a more personalized and emotional engaging marketing communications plan, tailored to each persona type, that will yield the most effective campaigns and results.
Our Marketing Services Include:
- Logo Design
- Messaging Strategy
- Cohesive Collateral
- Internal Design
- Graphic Design
- Customer Interaction
- Community Management
- Yelp + Google Review Management
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat Strategy
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
Website Design + Development
- UI/UX Design
- Custom Website Development
- Responsive Web Design
- SEO Content Writing
- Google Adwords Paid Search
- Retargeting Ads
- Display Advertising
- Targeted Mobile Advertising
- Link Building
Marketing + Advertising
- Strategic Planning
- Media Planning + Buying
- Print, Radio, Outdoor and Television
- Integrated Marketing with Traditional, Grassroots and Digital Elements
Location Based Marketing (Mobile Marketing)
- Geo Fence
- OTT Marketing
- Geo Conquesting
- Geo Video
- Foot Traffic Attribution
- Connected TV (CTV) Programming
- Over The Top Advertising
Want Improved Revenue? Let’s Talk Colorado!
If you’re in the Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins and Grand Junction areas or anywhere around the world and want to learn how smart marketing starts with smart data, let’s talk.
Give us a call at 972-814-5723 or go to our contact page and fill out the web form.
From concept to results, we know marketing.
- Managing Director, Denver
444 South Washington Street, Denver, CO 80209
- About David
- David has helped hundreds of companies get the results they wanted through campaign conceptualizing, marketing, branding and brand management, corporate communications, media strategy/planning, and public relations. His 20 years of marketing and communications experience in the corporate, creative and the account service side of marketing and advertising give him the expertise to lead your marketing and advertising campaigns from start to finish getting you the most marketing bang for your marketing dollar. Throughout his career, he has worked with a variety of companies in the Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer Categories, including some names you may know like: JC Penney, American Airlines, Dairy Queen, Bruce Floors, Pro-Cuts and Fort Worth Zoo. But, as a small business owner himself, David’s passion is in working with small to medium sized businesses to help them become more profitable and establish their name in their community. David graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from the University of North Texas, but his education doesn’t end there. David is a lifetime student of marketing and as a self-proclaimed “marketing geek” he makes it his mission to know what’s hot in marketing so you don’t have to.