For more info or to schedule a consult, submit your info here:
Banks and Credit Unions
Our data-driven segmented approach works
At MindEcology, our proprietary MatchPoint™ service defines your customer base into segments, so you can better understand what their needs are and what motivates them. With that understanding at your fingertips, your marketing messages can speak directly to both your current and potential customers, showcasing how your services provide what they need.
Our deep understanding of data allows us to hone and refine those messages, using real-time information to illustrate the impact on your bottom line.
We protect your customers’ data and privacy
It doesn’t matter how effective our marketing is if your customers’ data is exposed. A breach of privacy will not only expose you to regulatory repercussions, it will also destroy your customers’ trust — potentially negating any positive impact from great marketing.
MindEcology has long made data protection our priority. Personally identifiable information (PII) is compartmentalized and analyzed in aggregate, with the most sensitive data viewable only by our founder. Data is stored and transferred using secure means. And customer data is destroyed upon completion of the project.
Our experience is your advantage
More than a dozen banks and credit unions have trusted us to take their marketing from zero to hero. We’ve partnered with these financial institutions on key elements in their promotions tool box, including:
- Branding: Much more than just logos and taglines, branding helps your financial institution define itself to its current clients and potential customers. The right brand tells a story, sets expectations and instills confidence — and, ultimately, helps people choose you instead of your competitors.
- Site Selection: MindEcology’s site selection process has been instrumental in helping businesses choose where to expand, whether that’s opening a new branch, expanding a product line or launching a new bank.
- Customer Profiling: Just like any other business, it’s essential that your credit union or bank understands who your customers are — and how those customers view your financial institution.
What sets us above the competition can also set you above the competition
We are able to do what very few marketing firms can do because we created a unique combination of data scientists and creatives — and that combination is the ideal code to crack your marketing cipher. Here’s what else sets us apart:
- We are adept at working with banks and credit unions to model their best customers, including checking account and loan customers.
- We have creative approaches to measuring relative value of customers based upon average savings/checking account balances and loan values.
- We have controls in place to handle sensitive customer data, including masking names and customer value figures so that this information can be analyzed without ever leaving the “four walls” of the credit union or bank.
- We have helped credit unions and banks understand where the best potential customers live for specific service categories such as home loans, auto loans, certificates of deposit, and more.
Give us 30 minutes and we’ll solve your biggest marketing problem
Ready to see what we can do? We’re willing to show you what we’re capable of with a 30-minute brain-storming consultation to address your biggest marketing problem. We’ll do it via Zoom call — no cost and no obligation.
Fill out the form below to schedule your complimentary consultation and let’s find your competitive edge.
Book a Consult
We are confident we can solve your problem. Give us 30 minutes on Zoom and learn how.
Schedule a FREE consultation with MindEcology co-owner Darren.
Let a team of senior-level marketing experts get you through the stuck to the next phase of your company’s marketing evolution.
Fill out the form below to get started!
Things we do well, and ways in which you’re well-served.
At some point, somebody has to call the shots and make a decision. Companies hire us for our experience, knowledge and ability to point the marketing efforts in the right direction. Strategy is a real-world skill set that we use every day.
Data & Research
Data. It’s the hot advertising buzzword in today’s market. And it should be. Data is important to making smarter, more informed business decisions. We’ll put our data knowledge up against any other advertising agency and we invite you to challenge us today.